You'll also receive my monthly QualityNews bulletin
Some of the topics covered so far include:
- A tough love letter to aged care
- One shift you can make for great care
- Accelerate your quality leadership this year
- No, not everyone is responsible for quality
- Stop doing quality!
- Trouble with clinician engagement? It's the quality system, stupid!
- Ten Practices for Great Care Leaders
- Djerriwarrh case reminds us that quality governance is non-negotiable - but didn't we already know that?
- National safety and quality standards: threat or opportunity?
- Creating the perfect quality experience recipe.
- Let's give the role of staff in creating great care the recognition it deserves.
- What works and what doesn't with QI?
- Creating real world quality care in a complex system.
- 5 essential skills for 21st century quality managers
- What we have - and haven't - learned from public inquiries into poor care
- What makes a useful quality framework and plan?