Handy Website Links· - The Scottish Quality Strategy is a great example of a strategic quality framework in action.
· - The ACSQHC Guide for Boards is an excellent overview of key board quality governance responsibilities, including examples and checklists.
· - The Qualityworks' Report for The Australian Safety and Quality Commission on issues for small rural hospitals with implementing the national safety and quality standards.
· - Catch up with my 2012 book chapter, which lays out the 5 skills that quality managers will need over the next decade: Cathy Balding (2012). Five Essential Skills for 21st Century Quality Professionals in Health and Human Service Organisations, in Savsar M (ed.) Quality Assurance and Management, InTech, ISBN: 978-953-51-0378-3.
· - Over the last year, the QIPP Safe Care coalition and over 100 NHS provider organisations have tested a pilot programme called ‘Safety Express’ to reduce harm from pressure ulcers, falls, urinary catheters and VTE.
· - The Health Foundation is an independent charity working to continuously improve the quality of healthcare in the UK. It aims to develop the technical skills, leadership, capacity, knowledge, and the will for change, that are essential for real and lasting improvement.
· - Change Champions & Associates is an Australian change management organisation that delivers high quality seminars and Master Classes in the health, education and government sectors. The organisation is committed to facilitating networking, information exchange and encouraging innovation.
Subscribe to QualityNews
If you would like to be added to the newsletter list, to receive monthly quality-related updates, articles and links to useful improvement and governance tools and information, please click on the "Free Quality Assessment Tool" button in the website header or footer to subscribe.