Website, Resources and QNews Links
As many organisations now have a policy of not clicking on email links, you can find links to all my resources listed in 'QNews' - below.
And there are plenty more apart from these - see the menu at the top of the page for more books, videos and podcasts!
I hope they help you create great care with your consumers and colleagues.
CB· - Dont get stuck in a deep dark CG rabbit hole - learn how to be a CG rabbit hole avoidance specialist!
· - If last year wasn't everything you wanted it to be from a professional perspective, use these questions to guide what you can do differently in the next 12/12 to make increase your role satisfaction and effectiveness.
· - The complete step by step guide to developing and embedding a point of care focused quality and clinical governance system.
· - Every episode, Jones and Balding tackle a different quality quandary. Measurement, change, accreditation, Safety Two, staff engagement - we're on top of it so you can be too!
· - The Point of Care: shows how one leader took a health service from ordinary to extraordinary. Plenty of shifts from quality dreams to reality in this story! TPOC takes the tools from my technical quality books and wraps them up in a story about tackling quality care and culture challenges that's relevant to any health, aged or human service organisation.
· - Three Essential Strengths for Quality Leaders gives my best tips for cultivating respect, getting your message across and mastering your role for success; based on my experience, research and observation of successful quality leaders. We need great quality leaders – and that starts with building great quality leader roles.
· - The free 'LEEDIT' short course! six short modules covering top tips for leading people thorugh every step of the improvement cycle. Ever thought you were leading people towards great care - but when you turned around there was no one there? We all know that feeling! Sharpen up your leadership skills with the LEEDIT five top tips for engaging people in every step of the improvement cycle. Don't just work towards great care - #LEEDIT!
Subscribe to QualityNews
If you would like to be added to the newsletter list, to receive monthly quality-related updates, articles and links to useful improvement and governance tools and information, please click on the "Free Quality Assessment Tool" button in the website header or footer to subscribe.